Friday, May 22, 2009

Mircrobe Man & Central Heating of Death

Yesterday I was sick so I spent the whole day watching Moyashimon which is an anime series about a guy who can see microbes (adorable adorable microbes). You can watch it here the next time you're feeling under the weather and want to celebrate how cute the microbes infecting your weak, useless body are.

This "morning" I woke up at 3pm. The jet lag is lovely.

I checked my email and in my regular newsletter for White Trash Fast Food (a club in Mitte that indeed serves white trash fast food and does live music performances) I came across a flyer for a band called zentralheizung of death (Central Heating of Death). Not sure if I'll go to the show but I sure do appreciate the concept.

Our heating bill for the year was $2,000. I'm pretty sure part of this is us ending up paying for someone else's heat as we didn't keep record of the heating BEFORE we moved in (stupid expats) but there is, as usual, nothing we can do about it but zahlen.

Good news: the weather in Berlin is lovely. It is sunny with a dash of lightning storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment